In Australia in 1973, the inspired researcher John Cripps had the delectable idea of naturally crossing a Golden Delicious with a Lady Williams. This alliance led to the creation of a new variety, the Cripps Pink. Pink Lady® apples are the selection of the best apples of that variety. Discover the Pink Lady® adventure.
A unique apple
- A heart-shaped sticker
guaranteeing quality and authenticity
- An inimitable
- A special
- The right balance
between sweetness and tartness
- A crunchy, juicy
- It has exceptional aromatic
richness offering a great diversity of flavours: honey, vanilla, spices, rose, etc. Discover the flavour wheel.
Linked to health and well-being
Enjoying good food is important.However, if you can link culinary pleasure with health and well-being so much the better. The Pink Lady® apple is not just a taste sensation – it is also packed with vitality and remarkable nutritional assets. Here is a detailed review of the delicious treat you can tuck into without restraint:
- VITAMIN C 4% of an apple is made up of vitamins and minerals, and it provides ¼ of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.
- Radiant complexion
- Strengthened immune defences
- ANTIOXYDANTS: they limit ageing I cells and reduce the permeability of blood vessels.
- Younger fresher-looking skin
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease
- WATER: Pink Lady® apples have an 80% water content.
- Optimal hydration
- Elimination of toxins
- FIBRES: pectin, one of the fibres in an apple, improves the quality of gut flora.
- Increased intestinal comfort
- Reduces levels of cholesterol
How best to enjoy Pink Lady® apples?
With the skin!
To enjoy the full benefits of Pink Lady® apples, do not peel them. The skin holds four to six times more vitamin C than the flesh.
By chewing well
High quantities of digestive juices act as a natural appetite suppressant.
Pink Lady® contains 10% of slow-release carbs and a higher level of fructose than average.It supplies energy amounting to 54 Kcal / 100g.